A Myst Teller's diary!

Hello Everyone!
After a long baffling moment with my mind and dark circles, I finally decided to start writing down a blog.
You may think, '...yet another self-proclaimed blogger!' Well, I don't consider myself an expert here. I have just started and seriously who knows "What the future holds?" Nobody can tell what this is going to end, maybe I'll just loose my interest writing, updating, sharing and abandon the site forever. Or maybe I'll make it my habit to share things on daily basis. Like I said before, "Who knows?"


This is my first blog which refers to my... INTRODUCTION part.
My name is Deepti, a Nepal born Indian brought-up girl lost in her own imaginary (*or delusional you would say) world. I am not here to discuss about either of my personal or professional qualifications to bore you guys out! I love reading and watching fantasy, romantic, comic books and series. I haven't thought much on what I'll be writing. I want to enjoy this moment while I still have some time in my hands. I really am excited to see where this takes me to and how I'll be doing this.

Khair...moving onward to my blog contents, what am I gonna write? Am I going to copy-paste someone's travel story? Am I going to post roasting videos and articles on the hot topic Tiktok vs YouTube?
Arre baba bas, itta dimag ko tension nai dene ka. Chill maaro! Apun sab bataya, lekin haule-haule. So, guys stay tuned to my Blog and 'Subscribe' to my blog for future updates...pretty please! And I'll see you next time with good topics.

9 comments

  1. One message with a link to give good comments on this blog was forwarded to me
    So here u go deepti
    "Good Comment: Very Nice : Aakhir kaar tumne ye blog start kr ke sirf apna hi nahi puri insaaniyat ka bhala kiya kiya hai... Kudos!! **End Of Good Comment"

    Hope Ur happy with this comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous!
      Thank you for your kind and honest words phrased as *Good Comment*!
      I appreciate the time taken to write these long sentences!

      Delete
  2. Go ahead dear ...and write wht u want ...apun log hai support me✌️😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice... keep writing.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! These words mean a lot, thank u!

      Delete

Feel free to share your reviews!