Blog 2020: A need to re-define the invisible bond!

Hey Everyone!

Hope you all are doing fine!

I appreciate everyone for all the love you gave me for my first blog <3

Well it’s been over 3 months since the COVID- 19 was addressed as a pandemic by WHO and over 11 weeks since the nationwide Lockdown happened. A lot of crazy and “Mind blowing facts (bheja udaa dene waali vaardatein)” have happened so far. Wherever you look- today this many new cases arrived, today this many people died, Oh! This many people have already recovered so far! (Jahan nazar ghumao- aaj itte naye cases aaye, aaj itte logo ki death ho gyi…arre itte log thik bhi ho gye)…in between NIBBA-NIBBIS also happened!

Everyone is talking about the physical changes this pandemic has brought to us but what about the mental and emotional wellbeing? The Human beings are the most sensitive creation of God, capable of empathy! The media is showing us the stress imposed upon our bodies but what about the mind and soul? They are showing about job losses, the walking migrants, tenants and rent, the panic shopping, Huge Asteriod incoming and what not…but to be honest being apart from the family during the lockdown hit me hard more than the job part or the rent part.

This pandemic taught me two things -first- always have a backup plan guys, notice my words <Backup-plan> <Plan-B> and be prepared for the worst case scenario! Because nothing lasts forever!

-Second- being around your loved ones help you recover from any disastrous situation!

Almost a week ago while net surfing I came across a news article about, “Mohena kumar (a dancer, popularly known for her character in Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai) was tested positive alongside her Husband and in-laws”. It was not the title that grasped my attention; it was her statement “it was mentally disturbing” that forced me to click on the link.

“It’s my 6th day here and I was feeling well today so I just thought I should say hi to everyone so that they can relax (taaki sabko tasalli mil jaaye). I must say physically it’s not that straining as it is mentally (Mujhe kehna padega ye physically utna bura nahi lagta hai jitna mentally kharab lagta hai). It is really really important to keep yourself mentally positive to make the virus go negative…very cheesy I must say! Please don’t be scared I know that having a virus inside you is really scary and it mentally gets you. There was always something negative going on my mind everyday (Roj kuch na kuch mere dimag meulta-pulta chal rha tha) than yesterday before going to bed (kl raat ko sote time) I promised myself to indulge my mind towards positive things from now on.”


She further added that,

“I and my husband are allowed to share a room and that has brought a bit of relief as we would watch various shows on internet and engage each other in conversations so that none of us feels lonely”.

Her words struck right through my head, “That’s exactly what most of the people are going through. They need to build-up not only their immunity but also their mental health. They need to have a positive attitude that provides them space to prepare both their body and soul for the worst case scenario! It is highly recommended to meditate through yoga or through chanting, whatever is convenient for you. It helps you to connect with your mind and soul redefining the invisible and unbreakable bond. I’ll share more on this in my next Blog that may encourage you to stand up and take action.

So people;

✋ “I promise to indulge your mind and soul in boosting up your health from in and out through my Blog! But need your love and support too!!!”

I'll be back again with good content for munching! Meanwhile don't forget to subscribe to my blog and get the notification for the latest post.

Adieus*

0 comments

Feel free to share your reviews!