Productive Quarantine of 2020 (Part 1)


Hey guys!

How's everyone doing?
The nationwide lockdown *Guruji* ne hame apne anant gyan se dhanya kiya hai! Chahe vo fit rehene  k liye ho ya fir MasterChef banne ki taiyari...Ab mujhe hi dekh lo..ab aese bhi naa ghuro...!!!
Acha chalo apni quarantine dastaan batati hu aap sabko...
I was staying in Lucknow but a month ago I came back to Jaipur, back to my family (that's a priority, can't argue there!) Well, came back to home atlast, lekin vo sukoon ki bhookh khatam kahan ho paati h! "Jawan ladki padh-likhkar itte saal hostel me rehne ke baad ghar lauti hai, kuch acha bana k khilaao to jaane hum!!!" Karlo...karlo...saare jhulm dhaa do mere sar pe! Isiliye to aayi thi ghar main iss Corona k beech...! Khair after do-chaar baar haath jod k hataash hoke I went to the kitchen only to find ki dosa banana hai aaj to Lag gye...ache se lagg gye! Ab jaise taise maine non-stick pan gas pe chadhaya, fir...fir kya tha I opened the YouTube and searched for, "How to make dosa, that makes it finger licking good?" I buckled up my horses, wrapped my hair in a tight bun and I made my first ever dosa, I was so excited, not the only one!
I won't hold you up for my chitty-chatty, without any further due, I'll share my journey to Master-chef with you. Pay close attention here, everyone I present to you my little secret!



Just look at the beauty guys...it was my first time and this is what I got!

I got the base ready and thankfully, I had the fillings ready in advance. Phew, I was saved by my quick-wits.



I got the fillings inside, look at that! So, in the end I got tired by making just one dosa and gave up the task to mom.
But thankfully I made one complete dosa in that chaos, have a look!




See I can also cook, and yes, it was yumm! (Atleast I think so).
Oh! I have a surprise for you guys. But first promise me, you won't laugh.




See how talented I am, no doubt in that!

I'll see you next time with new things I try.

0 comments

Feel free to share your reviews!