Productive Quarantine of 2020 (Part 2)

"Your mind is an instrument,
Learn to be its' master,
Not to be its' slave."

-Anonymous

What started as a 'uh-so-favourite' time-killer, my 'forever young and beautiful' mom unfolded worldly mysteries wrapped around her finger tips! My mom got married at a budding age of 17 YEARS...don't make faces it was a love marriage! But yes, she was all innocent and unknown how the world of "sasu-raal" differs than that of "may-kaa".

Okay, so where were we again?

Oh! Yes... we were talking about the wrapped mysteries around her finger tips. She knows knitting, cooking (although she hates it the most), crochet, Macrame design, all kinds of thread work (embroidery sort of) and God knows what not!!! Since I had my milk teeth,  I wanted to be just like her. She became my inspiration and made me believe that, "Nothing is impossible, if you have the will of fire inside you."

So under this blog I am going to share some of her recent and heart awe-iing works...Stay tuned!!
 


 
See what she can make with macrame strings, some beads and few metal bangles. 
And look at those perfect alignment of beads and the knots...!
She holds the delicate details so lightly. It took her a span of 2 hours (only) to weave one entire basket with all the beads and designs.  I once asked her to make a key ring for me and to my surprise it took her only 5 minutes..yes..1 2 3 4 5 minutes!! Doesn't that make her an incredible person? That is amongst the main reasons why I admire her the most. She is perfect in everything she does!
 
Now, hold the breaks of your emotions and behold my level of perfection...Ahem...


I know...I know just what you people out there are thinking! "Ah, what is that? Can't even weave a straight line! That's too bad!"..and so on.  Don't let these words keep you down from rising again. Let me tell you one thing, there's always a first time for everything and everyone! Always do those things that make you feel satisfied and keep you out of your bed. I always follow my intuitions and


Till then have fun people! And keep loving!

0 comments

Feel free to share your reviews!