Princess Nevermore: My fantasy romance dedicated to You!

"Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand"

-By Neil Armstrong

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog!

Mystery, curiosity, eagerness- these traits make a deadly combination, especially when added a pinch of hunger to dig deeper and deeper to the roots. When you are young, your surrounding appears to be filled with glitters and laughter with no "what ifs". A new day brings out a new challenge for the parents, the same old question, "What will the baby do today?" While the baby has no clue why he/she is being held under strict observation. But I was different.

My parents used to think, "When will she go out to play like normal kids?"

Since my childhood, I have been a curious child who loved to question at everything (providing answers as well!) I was never satisfied with what people used to recite from a book. I have always wanted answers from real life experiences, they provided depth and relevance to the core. I never wanted to restrict myself to one thing forever, be it a place, a skill or a hobby! 

Reading has been my favorite, especially the romantic genre. I remember my first novel back in 2009, we used to have one Library period once a week for 25 minutes. I used to hop on a nice comfortable spot and pick an encyclopedia. Those were the days when even the Encyclopedia was filled with colors and diagrams instead of boring black & white words. Or someday I would pick a children's fairy tales book. They were full of imaginary creatures and incidents.

One day while I was looking for something to read, my eyes were pulled towards a book cover that had this girl in a pretty blue gown (*reminded me of Cinderella) with a long blonde hair just like Rapunzel.


Pic credits- diancurtisregan.com

She was standing on a bridge over a wishing pond, eyes sparkling with the glimpse of tall and strange buildings standing on the other side of it. It wasn't an appealing one but it somehow wanted me to read it, and just like that I grabbed it and unfolded the pages, one by one. It was a fantasy story about a wishing well, a breathtakingly beautiful Princess with a pet Dragon, a handsome and a kind high school boy with a little sister, magic, adventure, heartbreak, High School prom, and everything that made it to my list of routine. I used to wait for that day, that 'one day' of the week to read that story. It took me 4 months to complete it (*see my dedication). There were times when I couldn't find the book because someone was reading it before me and forgot to put it back. I took the responsibility to hide the book at my favorite spot, which was only known to me.. sleek!

Let me know if you want me to talk about the book in details with you. I can share my insights, my way (*if you will like to, that is). I have loads of other supernatural, fantasy, romantic stories to share. Ping me*


0 comments

Feel free to share your reviews!